Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Marvelous Musical Monday



Yesterday late afternoon I got a spontaneous invitation, I jumped at the chance because those opportunities excite me.  In fact, I could write a story of compiled memories when asked if I wanted to do something impromptu.  It seems that each time I’ve needed to wash my hair but went out on the spur of the moment anyway and thoroughly enjoyed myself. 

Last night at the Smith Center, my new home away from home; I saw the performance of singer, songwriter and rock-star Bryan Adams.  He is on his BARE BONES TOUR.  The concert provided an opportunity to watch him solo-acoustic and intimate. With hits like, “Cuts like A Knife,” “Summer of ‘69,” “Straight from the Heart” and “Everything I Do I Do It For You,” he keeps things simple; he doesn’t rely on gimmicks or light shows of any kind. He only strums along and taps his foot. And I tapped right along with him. Adam’s “If you wanna be bad, You gotta be good,” had great keyboards and was fun since he interacted with the audience.  Unfortunately he did not play my favorite but I now share it with you now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeEFHJFUbEg

No comments:

Post a Comment