Monday, May 20, 2013

The Unfolding of a Life

I've been on an incredible voyage (details are in my Travel Diary) but am content to be home where I am surrounded by the life-affirming green of my garden, and warm smiles. So it is back to work for me, studying my thoughts, observing others, and planning new teaching events.
Soldier feeding Goat

I have had a fascination with World War II, although it may seem to others to be unexplainable- (my parents didn't meet until 1953), to me (my soul) it is familiar. With that in mind, I'm posting these vintage photos from the 1940's along with one that reminds us of how children suffer the ignorance and atrocities committed by their parents.
Girl comforting Doll


Everyday there is news of natural disasters and horror just as great as a War. In the past and now each of us needs to stay centered in the whirl and swirl of nasty collective astral currents, so let us make sure not to overly personalize our dramas since it invites expansion. I'm not advocating to deny or suppress personal pain, but to work to transform it and grow wise and more generous in the process. This is accomplished through the recognition that there is a higher magnetism of love that is tangible and palpable and as we draw up into It, It draws down into us.
Man with Book

As usual your comments are welcome. 









Desperate Mother selling Children
Desperate Mother selling Children
 

No comments:

Post a Comment